Sometimes, you may just want your smartphone to turn off. It helps the smartphone to rest for a while so that it can be more durable. Sure, it is also a solution if you want the battery to be long-lasting. Interestingly, iPhone 13 provides not only a way to turn it off. So, you can turn off iPhone 13 Pro through the following methods.
Steps to turn off iPhone 13 when frozen
Different from other smartphone products, you will not find the menu Slide to Power Off directly like other series from iPhone. According from the iPhone 13 user manual, to turn it off, you can use the following steps.
- Take a look at the button placed on the side of the phone. There are volume buttons. Press one of them or both together. Hold the button.
- Release the button when the option Slide to Power Off appears. Follow the instructions by sliding the bar to turn off your iPhone 13. This method works for the normal condition as well as when your smartphone is frozen.
iPhone has one more simple method to turn it off. The steps are longer but it effectively shuts down the phone when the first method explained above is not successful.
- Press the volume up button and continue it by pressing the volume down button immediately.
- Press and hold the side button after that immediately. Release the button when the menu Slide to Power Off appears. Slide bar to turn off your iPhone.
Turning off from the Setting Menu
This method is indeed rarely used. It is also not described as a way to turn off the smartphone as being less effective. But sure, it is okay to try it. Moreover, it is if you find troubles in applying those methods smoothly. So, what are the steps?
- Go to the Setting menu. Some options are available and you should choose General.
- In the General submenu, scroll down your screen. At the bottom, there is the Shut Down option. Tap it.
- The Slide to Power Off command appears. Slide the screen and the smartphone automatically turns off.
No matter what way you choose in turning off iPhone 13, how to turn it in is just the same. You can use a button on the side of the smartphone. Press the button and hold it for some seconds. Wait until the Apple logo appears. It is a sign that your iPhone is turning on and it is ready to use.
Turning off the smartphone and then turning it on again is a common way to solve problems like lagging. If you want it to be more practical, you can restart it instead. Restarting iPhone 13 has some methods of turning it off. You can use the power, volume up, and volume down buttons. Then, you can restart it when the notification has appeared. So, to turn off iPhone 13? It is very easy, isn’t it?